The month of April is all yours with specially designed on campus and virtual visits for admitted students. Feel what it’s like to live with #PacerPride!
On Campus and Virtual Appointments
- Chat with admissions staff
- Connect with faculty about your program
- Meet individually with financial aid representatives
- Tour campus in person or take a guided virtual tour
Virtual Financial Aid Sessions
General Information Sessions
Discuss financial aid, payment plans, and more with Barbara Schmitt, Director of Financial Aid. This virtual event is designed for those who have applied for admission or have been admitted to Marywood for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Next Steps Sessions for Fall 2021 Enrolled Students
Discuss what’s next in the financial aid process, including a review of the financial aid checklist in the student portal, what to do if you are selected for verification, how to complete entrance counseling and master promissory notes for federal loans, and additional financing options using the Parent PLUS and private loan opportunities. This virtual session led by Barbara Schmitt, Director of Financial Aid, is designed for new students enrolling for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Join the Admissions Counselors on Marywood’s Instagram Stories every weekday at 4 p.m. and ask questions or just listen in. Appointments not needed…join us as often as you want!